*In the Notes section at checkout, please let us know what name and font you would like on your puzzle. Please see colour chart for available colours. Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly. Text is case sensitive*
The T-REX is the king of all dinosaurs and somehow our little ones know this because it is always their favourite! We also have Triceratops, Brontosaurus and Stegosaurus designs if you wanted to choose any of these other well known dinosaurs. Get creative and stack your letters and dinosaurs for a challenge with your child!
All puzzle pieces are made from 12mm thick Victorian Ash timber – big enough for those little fingers to hold and place easily. You will love the quality of this puzzle! These wooden name puzzles help your child learn shapes and assists your child in developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination.
Note: Our puzzles may contain small pieces and we recommend them for children over 3 years old. Not intended for outdoor/water and/or rough play. Not recommended for babies that mouth their toys.
DINO NAME PUZZLE
- LEAD TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS FROM ARTWORK APPROVAL.
- Please allow 1 week for artwork design concept. If you require your puzzle earlier than 3 weeks please send us a message and we will let you know if we are able to meet your timeline.
- 12mm Victorian Ash pieces and board.
Board Size (Board widths may be adjusted slightly according to length of name):
- 30cm x 9cm wide (for names up to 4 letters).
- 40cm x 9cm wide (for names between 5 and 7 letters).
- 50cm x 9cm wide (for names 8+ letters).
- Finish: Puzzle board and pieces: Finished with child-friendly wax. The beauty of the natural grain is enhanced with coating of wax which brings out the true beauty of the timber.
- This puzzle is customisable with ONE NAME. For names up to 4 letters, please select 30cm board. For names between 5 and 7 letters, select 40cm board. For names with 8+ letters, please select 50cm board.
- After this listing has been purchased we will send a draft image with your customised details within 7 business days, with one revision (if required) before the puzzle goes to the final stages of cutting.
- In the Notes section above, please let us know what name you would like for your puzzle & text font. Remember to check that all spelling is correct, as all text will be copied exactly.
- Artwork drafts are only a representation of colour and the final product may vary slightly.