36 flash cards jam packed into a 100% Australian hand made recycled box.
Did you know that your little babe can colour in each picture, trace the numbers & letters with texter and use each card to spell words! Then once the cards are colourful, just wipe them over with a damp cloth and start again!!
There are so many different ways to use this collection and would make a perfect learning tool or gift.
This collection consists of the following cards:
Front of card: Uppercase letter
Back of card: Uppercase and lowercase letter at the top, graphic relating to that letter, name of graphic at the bottom.
Each letter represents:
A is for apple
B is for butterfly
C is for crab
D is for dinosaur
E is for elephant
F is for flamingo
G is for glasses
H is for horse
I is for ice-cream
J is for jellyfish
K is for koala
L is for lion
M is for moon
N is for numbers
O is for octopus
P is for pig
Q is for question mark
R is for rainbow
S is for sunshine
T is for turtle
U is for umbrella
V is for vegetables
W is for whale
X is for x-ray
Y is for yoga
Z is for zebra
Front of card: display of one number
Back of card: matching amount of dots to count
$1.00 from every box of cards sold is donated to the Perth Children’s Hospital.
- The font used is South Australian Beginners Font, some images used are old. Please read description to know exactly what you are buying until I update the images.
- Lower case is available in the Oliver Collection only.
- I will not be offering the flash cards in any other font type.
- All orders are sent via Australian Post.
- Some delays may occur due to being the sole backbone behind my brand and being a mother to 3 children with twins.